Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dryver is 7 Months


This picture says it all. Dryver is now 7 months old. For the past month we have been working on these "Spirit Totes" nonstop. So my life has benn Dryver and the Spirit Tote.
When Justin and I decided that I could stay home with Dryver this year it was understood that I had to find something to make a little extra money. A coach's salary can only get us so far:)
So, since Beth is also home, we decided to really start pushing our embroidery business. Stitches and Threads. It all started with this bag and has now BLOWN UP!!!
We have had almost 100 orders for this bag just in Lindale alone and they are not slowing down. We have also been asked to run and supply a Spirit Store for Lindale. It will be like a trailer at a college football game. We are so excited and this is such a great opportunity.
So, this is now Dryver's diaper bag because we need to be a walking advertisment:)
As far as Dryver goes, he is doing great. Sleeping like a champ. Eating like a champ. Enjoying every minute he has with his cousins everyday. (Which is a lot.) He is working on crawling but not there yet. He loves to eat anything we give him. I would say he is a GREAT kid!!!

1 comment:

The Pereira Family said...

Way cute bags (and kid)! Congrats on the business. I wish I could do something like that with the jewelry, but I'll settle for the little extra pocket change for now. Miss you guys!!