Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Song

So, the first song you hear playing when you look at my blog is what I call "The Motivational Song of 2008". Corny, I know.
I first heard this song when Beth and I were in Spin Class and I literally thought I was dying. To me it struck me as very motivating to finish the class and continue going each week as I work on getting in shape and losing weight. As Keatyn says "We go to the gym to be healthy."
As I listened to the song each Tuesday that I am in spin I get a new lease on life. The song makes me think this is it. I am truly having the time of my life. This is everything I have always wanted and more.
I KNOW this is a corny blog but it is how I feel each day when I wake up. I get to live my dream today. Now, there are bumps in the road but overall I am really loving life.
What makes this the time of my life is the fact that I am finally a mom, staying at home, raising my son, working with my sister everyday, seeing my nieces everyday, family meals with my WHOLE family, married to a wonderful man, my sister and I once again live in the same town, with our wonderful parents.
Seriously, as I am typing this I am thinking, it doesn't get any better than this. I have always DREAMED of Beth and I being stay at home moms, living in the same town and spending everyday together. She might think this is a nightmare but it is the time of my life!!!

No comments: