Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Should've Had a Camera

Yesterday Keatyn, Dryver and I were running errands. I started smelling something not so pleasant and asked Keatyn if Dryver was poopy. She said "No KK he is just playing." When we got to our next stop I went to get him out and he had this greenish brown stuff ALL OVER him. With a huge open mouth smile. Classic Dryver! It was all on his face, down his arm and down his leg. I said "Oh my Keatyn what happened to Dryver." She said "KK I'm scared!" I just started laughing. So I smell and it is definitely poop. I was hoping for throw up but no it was poop. Luckily we were at my mother-in-law's work. So we took him inside stripped him down and gave him a bath. The car seat was FULL of poop. I had to take it apart and wash it and disinfect EVERYTHING! My mother-in-law is a church secretary. So, we gave him a bath in the kitchen sink and used towels from the nursery. As we were cleaning him up the other secretary helped us. She said "I can honestly say, this NEVER happened with either of my children." And Mrs. Cowart agreed. So I guess I am one of the lucky moms whose son had a blowout in the car seat. This brings a new meaning to "Boys are GROSS!!!"

1 comment:

One of them Youngs... said...

I have had this happen with ALL 3 of my kids so beware! Noelle had a blowout while I putting her carseat in the car in the Target parking lot...I had to take her to a friends house close by because I had one wipe and no change of clothes! We had to do the entire bath and disinfection process too! It's not just gross boys!!! It's that dang breastmilk poop!!!