Sunday, November 1, 2009
Dryver trick or treating at Honey B and Pops. (Justin's parents)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
SO...I know I said we would play catch up from all my summer happenings. Well...sorry to say but that is NOT going to happen. I would never be able to blog about all that went on this summer PLUS all that has happened since the summer!
I am just going to start fresh and tell you what's happening NOW!
Dryver is now 21 months old. Time is flying by:( It makes me sad, while at the same time I am loving everyday! He seems to learn something new every day. Just a few random facts about Dryver at this point in his life:
1. He loves to talk about tee-teeing. He always wants to sit on the potty and have anyone around him go potty. He even lets his toys go potty.
2. He loves to talk. My favorite thing to hear him say is "I love you!"
3. He loves to wrestle. Sunday at church they came to us and said Dryver just put the new kid in a headlock. Justin was so PROUD!
4. He loves to give hugs. Which usually turn in to wrestling. He also likes group hugs, which we call a family hug.
5. He is a momma's boy. Although, if you say GO he will go with anyone, anywhere.
6. He enjoys running around naked after bathtime with his "hat" (towel) on his head.
7. He loves to sleep!
8. He has just in the past 2 weeks started eating meat.
9. He loves animals.
10. I am sure you already know this BUT he is the cutest and smartest little boy we know!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Also, one night at dinner Brooke Hogan walked by our restaraunt! I watch her show and knew we were right around the corner from the gym she works out at:)
Just a side note...when I was at the airport leaving Miami these 2 ladies came up to me and starting asking me questions in Spanish! I looked around and realized they thought I was HISPANIC! I said "No, no ladies. I don't speak Spanish...I just have a really good tan!" Too funny!!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I will probably never again make it out to Miami. I am so glad Jessica gave me the chance to tag along with her. It was a trip I will NEVER forget with lots of great stories!
Stay tuned...I have another great story about Miami:)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
This is a random pic of Justin I thought I'd throw in. The reunion this year needed to borrow Justin's helment for decoration. When he got it out he of course had to try it on, assume the 3 point stance and teach Dryver how to tackle. Oh...and have me take his pic 50 times! Always the football player at heart:) I have to admit...it was a turn on! I have fond memories of meeting him on the field after games:)
Stayed tuned. If you know me, I am going in chronological order through our summer. The reunion took place the weekend of June 20. We still have a way to go!!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
So here is our 2nd week of summer. A fun low-key family trip to Dallas. Every year we try to go to at least 1 ranger game. And a weekend getaway to Dallas.
I will try to do better on my blogging. Stay tuned...it was a wild and crazy summer for the Cowart clan! Miami, Beth's 30th, New York and Dryver's new haircut.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
This past weekend Justin and I went to Shreveport and spent the night with one of my cousins. We had a blast! We went to eat at this wonderful mexican restaraunt and then to a comedy club. The next morning we ate out for breakfast and then shopped at the Boardwalk. When we got back to Lindale we went over to some friends house for a cookout. I LOVE summer!!!!! I think this will be a fun summer for our little family!!!