Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not Again!!!

The images you are about to see may be disturbing.

Dryver once again had a blowout! Your first question is probably "What kind of diapers are you using? OR What are you feeding that kid?" Well, I have tried all kinds of diapers and he eats just about anything. I think this is just coincidence. The one thing in common with both of these events is that he was sitting down. My mom always says it is hard for the babies to poop when they are sitting down. It is obviously not hard for Dryver BUT extremely messy!

This is how I found Dryver after I smelled the poop.

This is a close up of all the poop we had to deal with. Keep in mind this is minor compared to our last explosion.

And this was the look on Dryver's face. This is the same look he had after the carseat blowout. Always smiling:)

So, Justin called me into the kitchen and said Katherine look at him what do we do? I of course responded 1st we get the camera. So we took some pictures and then Justin decided he would clean up Dryver and I would cleanup the high chair. That didn't go over so well. I go into the bathroom and find Dryver sitting fully dressed playing in poop water. So, I take off his sopping wet clothes and diaper. Drain the tub, clean the tub, clean the sponge and then we proceed to give him his bath. So, I told Justin, next time I will clean Dryver and you clean the mess. Dads, they try so hard, you've gotta love em:)
Thanks Justin for all of your help. It is greatly appreciated!!!

No comments: