Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to MIAMI!!!

Where do I begin?! This summer I had the opportunity to go to Miami with my 2 best friends from high school. We had a BLAST!!! My friend Jessica coaches club volleyball and they had nationals in Miami. Kara and I were lucky that she asked the 2 of us to tag along. So here I go off to Miami.
Me, Kara and Jessica at Miami Ink. I went in and talked to the guys about getting my tatoo but it didn't workout. I REALLY wanted to say I had gotten it at Miami Ink but...my love for swimming took over. I can't imagine being out of the water for 3 whole weeks in the summer! So, my plan is to get one whenever swim season is over.
This is a LONG story!!! Here is the short version:) One night after dinner we wanted to go dancing. We decided to come on back to the hotel and just go to the dance club there. In our minds we thought this was safer and low-key. When we got to the hotel there were limos and cabs everywhere. The taxi driver told us Liv (the club in our hotel) is THE hottest night club in Miami. Well, fancy that! Here we are:) When we walked in we thought we would just go straight to the club. OH NO! They started blocking off the enterance and it was a RED CARPET EVENT!!! This is no joke! This is the picture of Jessica and I on the red carpet. The producer of Transformers was throwing a party for the cast! We saw the producer but no one else:( But we got in!
Here is us in the club. To get into the club you had to buy a table at $1000, 3 bottles at $300 a bottle and then pay $100 cash once you got in to get the waitress to bring you the 3 bottles you requested!!! Crazy! People were dropping some serious $ right and left. Lucky for us we befriended people with $ and they let us join them:) So, we got in by paying $30 a piece! PRICELESS!!! Only with these girls! We had a blast!!!!!

I will probably never again make it out to Miami. I am so glad Jessica gave me the chance to tag along with her. It was a trip I will NEVER forget with lots of great stories!
Stay tuned...I have another great story about Miami:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: