Thursday, October 29, 2009

I must move on!

SO...I know I said we would play catch up from all my summer happenings. Well...sorry to say but that is NOT going to happen. I would never be able to blog about all that went on this summer PLUS all that has happened since the summer!

I am just going to start fresh and tell you what's happening NOW!

Dryver is now 21 months old. Time is flying by:( It makes me sad, while at the same time I am loving everyday! He seems to learn something new every day. Just a few random facts about Dryver at this point in his life:

1. He loves to talk about tee-teeing. He always wants to sit on the potty and have anyone around him go potty. He even lets his toys go potty.

2. He loves to talk. My favorite thing to hear him say is "I love you!"

3. He loves to wrestle. Sunday at church they came to us and said Dryver just put the new kid in a headlock. Justin was so PROUD!

4. He loves to give hugs. Which usually turn in to wrestling. He also likes group hugs, which we call a family hug.

5. He is a momma's boy. Although, if you say GO he will go with anyone, anywhere.

6. He enjoys running around naked after bathtime with his "hat" (towel) on his head.

7. He loves to sleep!

8. He has just in the past 2 weeks started eating meat.

9. He loves animals.

10. I am sure you already know this BUT he is the cutest and smartest little boy we know!

No comments: