Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Reunion

This summer Kara, Jessica and I planned a little mini reunion for our high school friends. Our 10 year is actually next summer! Where has time gone!!! These are the people that actualy stayed around for the planning of the reunion. Suprisingly ALL guys. We had such a fun time catching up and getting to meet everyone's families.
These are just the Lindale graduates. The spouses that are not Lindale graduates did not get in the pic. I so quickly forget not everyone has known their spouse their WHOLE lives:)

This is a random pic of Justin I thought I'd throw in. The reunion this year needed to borrow Justin's helment for decoration. When he got it out he of course had to try it on, assume the 3 point stance and teach Dryver how to tackle. Oh...and have me take his pic 50 times! Always the football player at heart:) I have to admit...it was a turn on! I have fond memories of meeting him on the field after games:)

Stayed tuned. If you know me, I am going in chronological order through our summer. The reunion took place the weekend of June 20. We still have a way to go!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: