Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let me explain!!!

I have seen many of my fellow blog readers lately and you guys have really reprimanded me for my blogging habbits this summer. Well...let me just say my computer crashed that has all my pictures (we are trying to recover them now)so we had to get a new computer and I got a new camera. I have not learned how to transfer my pictures from the new camera to the new computer. I am pretty technically challenged so I am waiting on my sweet husband to give me tutorials on the new camaera and computer:)
So here is our 2nd week of summer. A fun low-key family trip to Dallas. Every year we try to go to at least 1 ranger game. And a weekend getaway to Dallas.
Beth and I at the game. We do not look like sisters! Please take notice of the color of our skin:)
After an hour and 40 minute light delay Dryver was done. But he (and Justin) were good sports!
The next day we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. Dryver loved feeding the birds.
Dryver, Keatyn and Addilyn at the gator. Keatyn always ready for a photo op. The babies...ready for a nap!

I will try to do better on my blogging. Stay tuned...it was a wild and crazy summer for the Cowart clan! Miami, Beth's 30th, New York and Dryver's new haircut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: