Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back at Work

It would be very easy to sit here and list all the reasons I wish I was still at home with Dryver. But instead I am trying to look on the bright side and list the good things about being back at work. Here it goes:
1. He is being kept by family.
2. This gives my mom, Justin's mom and Justin a chance to form a special bond with him.
3. Justin will see what it is that I do as a stay-at-home mom.
4. Beth is pretty much home bound for the next few weeks, so I am not missing anything big with her.
5. I like to think Dryver is happy to see me when I come home.
6. I am able to see my work friends.
7. I know there are only 25 days left.
8. I will be at home with him next school year.
9. I am not having to clean my house. Who ever is at home for the day does that.
10. I get to see Dryver everyday at work.

I wish there were more but I can't think of any right now. If you know of any send it my way. I will try to do a post with pics soon. I am not home so I do not get to take too many pictures. Or do I want to take the time to blog when I can be with Dryver.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Only a few weeks left of school! I'm sure your kiddos at school appreciate you finishing out the year with them, but I can't imagine how hard it is to be away from that sweet baby! Kate was born late enough in the school year that I didn't have to go back! You'll love being a stay at home mom- it is the hardest, but most rewarding job ever!