Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Monumental Day with No Pictures

1st: Dryver had his 2 month appointment today. He weighs 10 lbs. 2 oz. We are so excited he is in the 5%. I know what you are thinking. BUT last time we went he wasn't even on the chart. We are so excited he is on the chart now. He is making his own little curve and doing very well. The dr. said Dryver is right where Dryver thinks he needs to be. That pretty much sums Dryver up:) Things just the way he wants them. He is 24 inches long. This puts him in the 75%. So he is tall and thin. Justin and I say "WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?!" He also got three shots and a vaccine by mouth. He cried, I cried, Beth teared up and Keatyn hid. Needless to say it was a little traumatic for all of us. After that we headed straight to Toys-R-Us. Thanks Gabby for the prize. We all deserved it:)

2nd: Dryver laughed his 1st REAL laugh tonight! It was so sweet. Justin and I were getting him ready for his bath. He was just in his diaper lying on our bed. I was tickling him and kissing him all over. When I kissed his arm pit he started laughing. It's crazy the things parents do to get little ones to laugh. I LOVED the sound and just kept making him do it. When I called my family he stopped. I guess he's going to be one of those kids. He wouldn't perform. We will try to get it on film. You will love it!!!

1 comment:

Susan Snow said...

Katherine,
I love reading about your life as a mommie and about Dryver and the personality he already has. I know that you are enjoying being with him.
Love,
Susan