Monday, November 12, 2007

Why putt when you can DRYVE!!!


Thanks for the title Beth and Stephen:)
I'll be honest this post is for my mom and all her sewing friends. It's kinda crazy but she is the one who has been wanting me to start a blog. So, here it goes mom.

Last weekend my mom and her good friend Susan worked on baby bedding ALL weekend. Hence, why putt when you can Dryve:) Not just any baby bedding. Dryver's and Susan's soon to be grandaughter Clara. They say they had lots of fun. It looked like work BUT I was very pleased with the outcome. Because they were going to be making the bedding I had to get a bed. If you know me you know the stress this caused. I ended up with 2 fever blisters, 1 meltdown with my husband and in the end 1 perfect crib:) This is just how I work!





Mom did a great job on the bedding, quilt, diaper bag, pillow and diaper stacker.
The camo backpack is the 1st thing I monogrammed for Dryver. I LOVE IT!! and I think he will too.
I am so blessed to have such a talented mother!!!! She is so giving of her time and energy to make Dryver's nursery perfect. Thanks Gabby! Not to mention his Poppy(my dad) gave him one of his very own drivers(golf club) as the curtain rod. It looks perfect Poppy! Thanks! Dryver is going to be so blessed with such wonderful grandparents

5 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

Kat the bedding looks great! ...its getting so close!
I'm glad you started the blog already ---- you're now on my daily blog cycle!
steph

Lindsay said...

The bedding is adorable. I can't believe it is 2 1/2 months away. Can't wait to see you in Jan. for the shower.

Anonymous said...

Katherine,

I loved the story about picking out the crib. Too funny. Loved the pictures too. I am so excited for you guys!

Stephanie

Beth said...

Geeze...some things never change...of course you stressed about this, it's only one of the most important transitions of your life..the child, not the bed! And what about all the stress you put me through. How many times have we been to cribs galore? HUH!?
LOVE IT and can't wait little Truck Dryver to be here!

Beth said...

Shoot, I was trying to be so witty that I left out the word "for". Oh well, I was laughing!