Monday, November 19, 2007

A Friend's a Friend Forever

Okay, how many of you thought of that corny song?! I know it's corny but it's SO true:) This past weekend I went to Waco for a Baby Shower for one of my friends from college. It was so fun to see lots of my college friends. On the way home, Beth and I talked about old times at SFA and how special that time was in our lives. We were truely blessed with some incredible friends during those 4 years at SFA. Those people and that time in my life will always be very special to me. So, thanks to all my SFA friends for making this past weekend so fun and our 4 years at SFA so memorable. Seeing you guys is always a treat. I can't wait to see you again. Say, January 5:)

4 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

love you.

The Pereira Family said...

You're too sweet. We started a blog. I can't stand being left out. Ha!
http://twopereirainapod.blogspot.com

Love you!

The Pereira Family said...

Oops! That should be twopereirasinapod (just add an "s")

Summers said...

A Friend's a Friend Forever......and so is your Blog! Seriously, every night we get on this thing to find out what the Cowart's are up to and every night - "A Friend's a Friend Forever." Christmas break is coming up soon, so you'll have no excuses. Looking forward to learning more.

~ Fes