Monday, November 12, 2007

My First Post


Well, this is my First Blog. I hope all of you are doing good. We are SO excited about our new son Dryver Jordan Cowart.




I went to the doctor today for my Gestational Diabetes test. It was not much fun. But everything else looked pretty good. When we look at how much time we have left, it is not much at all. He is going to be here in only 2 1/2 months. WOW!!!!!




We are starting to get all of our registries ready for all of our showers. We are excited about getting to see a lot of people that we haven't seen in like FOREVER! But other than that, we are just working at school and staying busy all of the time.




Justin just started Basketball today. He was not very excited about it. Football just ended 3 days ago. But I guess, the sooner he gets started the sooner he will be in the middle of the season, and then it will fly by.



We have all of our furniture for Dryver's room already ordered, and so we are just waiting on the stuff to come in. We hope it is here soon, because ya'll know me, I am starting to stress about not being ready yet. The bedding is already done. It is all shades of brown with accents of Camo. It is a really cute idea, and my mom did a great job making it.


Well I hope that you guys enjoy this. I will do my best to update it as often as possible. I look forward to hearing what ya'll think.



Enjoy!


Katherine

1 comment:

Summers said...

We are SOOOO excited for you both! That is so amazing and we can't believe that the last time we saw y'all that we were talking about how much you both wanted a baby..and here you are..about to have one! Time sure does pass quickly.
We are so, so happy for you. You will make awesome parents. Congrats!!!