Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Been Awhile


Our first family photo

Cousins, nothin better:)

Dryver Laughing

I have wanted to blog for some time now but things have been crazy busy. I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. We took our first family photo that day. Justin had breakfast and a magazine waiting for me when I got out of the shower. He said it was suppose to be breakfast in bed but I got up before him. Imagine! Then he gave me a sweet card from the 2 of them. He also gave me Mario Kart for the Wii. It is so fun!!! Dryver gave me the movie 27 Dresses. This is the movie we were watching when I went into labor with him. I also got a shepards hook and hanging basket. In the spring we love to both get out there and work in the flowerbeds. I LOVE to make the outside look beautiful. For lunch we went to my parents and the guys made lunch. It was great! We didn't have to lift a finger. They even cleaned up and took care of the kids. The 3 of us girls played cards. So fun!
This past Sunday was our anniversary. My parents kept Dryer and Justin and I went to eat, to a movie and ran some errands. It was fun to be just the 2 of us.
Lindale had the annual Rodeo this weekend too. We took Dryver Friday and Saturday. We like to think he had fun. We sure did!
Only 7 days left of school. I am so excited. I am a little overwelmed at packing up my entire room. As an elementary teacher I have accumulated a LOT of stuff!!
This summer I am teaching 3 weeks of swimming and then I will officially be a stay-at-home mom!!! Can't wait!

No comments: