Friday, March 21, 2008

Random New Pictures I LOVE






This picture is of Keatyn. When she sees the camera she poses. And I LOVE it! She is Miss Drama!!!

This picture is of Dryver and his best friend Chase with their daddy's. They both look just like their dad's.

Most mornings when I get up to feed Dryver I hand him to Justin so that I can go to the bathroom. One morning when I came out this is how I found them. It was too sweet to resist. So, I left them there to sleep and I went and had some alone time. I really didn't know what to do with myself:)

This is a classic Keatyn picture. The other night we loaded up the whole family and went to the drive in movie to see Horton Hears a Who. We went ahead and put the kids in their pjs and Keatyn just had to wear her pink cowgirl boots. It was too cute.

This is just a picture of Dryver smiling. This smile melts my heart. There are times when I get the camera out and he starts to smile. I know, he is BRILLIANT!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

I mean really...are there any cuter kids out there?