Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and Friends








On Easter Sunday we lost our camera. So I have no pictures from the actual day. I took pictures today of Dryver in his bunny ears that he got in his Easter basket.

My friend Brandi and I had a photo shoot of the boys today. Brandi and her husband Jim both went to SFA and so did Justin and I. So, I made these onesies for the boys that say "Future Lumberjack". They looked so cute and this is one of the first times they have interacted because usually one of them is alseep. They were so funny Brandi and I were laughing so hard!

The picture of Dryver by himself is his version of an 80s Workout Video. Can't you hear him "Lift your leg and kick and one and two, work it ladies!" I was dying laughing:)

4 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

love it! SFA all the way!
Dryver looks so handsome.

The Pereira Family said...

I love the 2nd picture from the top. Adorable!

Beth said...

Those boys are tooooooo cute. I am cracking up! They are going to kill you when they are older!

Summers said...

They are precious...Dryver looks SO much like Justin it cracks me up!