Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun TImes in March!

Justin loves for Dryver to wear overalls. I thought he looked so sweet in these before church! If you know Dryver, this was before all the drool, food and runny nose. He doesn't stay clean for long!!! ALL BOY!
Dryver and Addilyn in the tub. Keatyn was also in there but I was informed that now that she is 4 we no longer need to be taking naked pictures of her. I can see that. So here are the sweet babies!
This is Dryver's neighbor/girlfriend, Elle. We love this girl!!!
Keatyn had a carnival for her birthday. Some how Justin ended up being the one to "volunteer" for pie in the face. As you can tell Keatyn loved it! He is such a great uncle!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome boy!

Us said...

Kyle love to wrestle too! Maybe we can come hang out soon. I have started updating my blog because of you, so GO LOOK! :). Thanks for getting on my tail!

Toni said...

Such cute pictures of the kids! Love the bloody nose picture- is this what I have to look forward to with a boy???