Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Half a Year, WHAT?!?!?!

 

Dryver and Addilyn. He loves to chew on her fingers when they are laying side by side.
 

The teacher in me can't help but read to him everyday. We are already working on comprehension:)
 

We are woring on the sippy. He is actually doing pretty well!
 

He loves to chew on the fruit in the mesh thing. Peaches!

I can't believe Dryver is already 6 months old. In no time we will be planning his 1st birthday party. (Literally, no time. If you know me you know I am already working on the guest list and theme.)
He is such a fun baby!!! Every day with him is something new. When we went to the 6 month checkup we were given the go ahead to try lots of new things. So far he is enjoying the veggies, fruits and cereal. We have also began trying the sippy and mesh fruit chewie. And we moved up to the 6 month pacifier. WOW!!! Lots of changes at six months. He is sitting up on his own and wants to crawl. He can get his legs up under him and his arms but not all at the same time. He LOVES to laugh. If I laugh at him he usually laughs back. Sometimes we get so tickled. I will try to do another slide show when there is more time. I think he might be about to wake up from his morning nap. Then we are headed off to playdate. Mommy and me swimming, so fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

Look at that little man. He has gotten so big!

Our journey to Ethiopia said...

Katherine
Your son is so adorable. I can't believe that he is 6 months old, it seems like yesterday when you called and let us know that you had him.

So we are back from Africa with our little man, what a wonderful experience. Thanks for all your comments on our blog we really enjoyed reading them.

The Wades